Paid lobbyists are clamouring to meet with MPs to try and influence Canada’s recovery. They’re only looking out for their wealthy shareholders.
We need Ottawa to listen to you, Siddhartha, because workers are the recovery.
That’s what Action Week is about.
Sign up to join thousands of others setting up meetings with their MPs starting November 29.
We’re asking Parliament to deliver on key promises, like:
– Improving Canada’s social safety net and fixing Employment Insurance;
– Strengthening health care with investments in pharmacare, public long-term care, and mental health;
– Replacing the jobs we lost with better ones that keep all workers safe and supported;
– Investing in critical social infrastructure like the care economy; and
– Climate action that includes support for workers, and investments in green infrastructure like transit, energy and manufacturing.
It’s time to address the inequality this pandemic has exposed. We need your MP to hear your story for change to happen.
Whether it’s the first time you’re meeting your MP or you’re a pro, our team will help you get results.
In the coming days, we’ll provide all the resources you need to prepare for your virtual meeting.
Sign up today:
Thanks for taking action,
Political Action & Campaigns
Canadian Labour Congress
Standing up for workers and their families
Canadian Labour Congress/
Congrès du travail du Canada
2841 promenade Riverside Dr
Ottawa, Ontario K1V 8X7