SERVISAIR WINTER BID FULL TIME AND PART TIME
The new FT and PT shifts will be effective Sunday, October 26, 2014.
The FT bid will be effective till approximately March 2015 and the PT bid will be effective till approximately January 24, 2015 unless otherwise determined by flight schedules.
Please note that shift times may be adjusted just for 1 week – Oct 26 to Nov 01 due to the time change then will resume to the original bid shift times.
Download – Winter 2014 Full Time and Part Time Lines <—– Click Here
Download – Bid Times <—– Click Here
Please be advised of the following:
- “D/L” lines: Should anyone bid these lines and do not have a “D” license in hand will have 30 days from the time that the lines are awarded to obtain the license. If the license is not obtained within the 30 days then that individual will vacate that line and go to the bottom of the relief pool according to seniority.
- On the PT bid, there are lines that are marked as changeable; these lines can be changed if needed. Hours will be changed first prior to changing days off.
- Lead lines: any lead that bid and held a lead line in the last winter bid and did not bid one in the last bid is penalized and unable to bid a lead line for this bid as per the C.B.A. article 17.09.
- Relief lines: will be built for 4 weeks at a time. Should some changes or additions come up after this relief bid, the PT relief lines will be adjusted first. Spare relief will be built 1 week at a time and will be bid on Thursdays.Electronic copies are available by contacting Ron Krishna: Call-in starts 8:30 am and please refer to the posted lists to find your call in date and time.
- Call-in days are Friday, October 17; Monday, October 20 and Tuesday, October 21.
- Print copies available at the Ramp Office.
604-303-3736 – Friday, October 17
778-862-7016 and 604-303-3736 – Monday, October 20 and Tuesday, October 21